Old main page (9th edition)
This is a historic document describing the actions of chapter 1. - Spring of 2023 and WH 40k 9th edition.
|Elth / Fredrik||Chaos||CSM/Chaos guard||Brotherhood of flies|
|Andreas Ø||Imperium||Imperial Knights||Leonis Cruciata|
|Andreas Ø||Chaos||Chaos Daemons||The Scourge of Chains|
|Andreas J||Imperium||Black Templars||Swords of Davoros|
|Coleslaw||Necrons||Omsekh dynasty||Court of Lord Amonthak the Black|
|Eirik||Necrons||Omsekh dynasty||Ekotekh dynasty|
|Michal||Necrons||Omsekh dynasty||Court of Lord Michotekh|
|My face when||Independents||Votan||Westley Yuka Corporation|
|Aksel||Independents||Tau||Tau Skeras Secundus explorers|
|Teo||Imperium||Astra Militarum||Valhallan 1212th task force|
|Knekk||Necrons||Omsekh dynasty||Court of Overlord Ragatep, Solar Canopticant|
|Skitarii horde||Imperium||Adeptus Mechanicus||Quaraton III Reinforcement Battalion|
|Mads J.||Necrons||Hathortekh dynasty||Hathortekh dynasty|
|Jevo||Imperium||Sisters of battle||The Order Of Eternal Rapture|
|Stian||Chaos||Chaos Knights||House Pavor|
|Mads J.||Imperium||Grey Knights||Task Force Wraith|
|Mads G.||Orks||Bad Moons||Waaagh! Brightsnazz|
Backstory and status of the planet
Backstory - a little bit about the setting
Events - Timeline
((this timeline represent a much shorter timespan in the world of Skeras. I will progress overall timeline as we see with what frequency people like to play)
- 23.02.09 - Valhallan 1212th scouting force encountered Court of Lord Amonthak the Black at Sector J9. Necron battlereport Sector 536b65726173-4a39 (J9) - Stardate 323032332d30322d3039 (2023-02-09) Scouting force beat back before getting a good scan of the tomb entrance. AWAKENING+1
- 23.02.09 - Westley Yuka Corporation attacks the tomb of Ekotekh dynasty at Sector C13. Votan battlereport: Westley Yuka Corporation Battles Votan victory, Necron tactical withdrawal. Westley Yuka gathered necrodermis samples.
- 23.02.11 - Valhallan 1212th task force defended sector H11 agains surprise terror attack from House Pavor shock forces. The imperial defenders were overwhelmed. Chaos forces rampaged, destroyed and killed everything outside the citywalls. CHAOS AND PANIC+1. Battlereport: The battle at Hamma Gates (Area H11)
- 23.02.16 - After the scouting mission from the Valhallans 1212th had been ambushed in sector J9, the necrons of the omsehk dynasty revealed their first position. The order of the eternal rapture selfishly ignored the call for aid at sector H11 to reinforce the imperial forces. This was their first opportunity to find a trail to the whereabouts of their beloved canoness. With the date and coordinates set, the sisters of battle geared up. All locked and loaded, with their war cries and hymns echoing through the cargo hold, they boarded their shuttle with a large patrol force, and headed to sector J9. What awaited them was yet to be foreseen…. Necron battlereport: Sector 536b65726173-4a39 (J9) - Stardate 323032332d30322d3136 (2023-02-16).
- 23.02.19 - Westley Yuka Corporation defeated Court of Lord Michotekh at C13. Battlereport: Westley Yuka Corporation Battles (second report)
- 23.02.23 - Leonis Cruciata defeated Ekotekh dynasty at H14. Battlereport pending
- 23.02.23 - Brotherhood of flies defeated Valhallan 1212th task force at the second battle for Hama gates. A close battle with hight losses on the attacking chaos forces, but Naugh Coronax himself planted the demolition charges that brought down the gates. Battle report - second battle for Hama gate CHAOS AND PANIC+1
- 23.03.02 - The Order Of Eternal Rapture attempted to defend H14 from an attack by Westley Yuka Corporation but failed to hold the manufactorum at H14. The sisters blew up several key infrastructure elements reducing the manufactorum capacity to half before withdrawing. Battlereporst: Westley Yuka Corporation Battles (3rd battle) / Siters view: Battle report - Manufactorum Fatum3 sector H14
- 23.03.02 - Brotherhood of flies attempted to perform a ritual to weaken the barrier between the immaterium and real space just as the Valhallan 1212th task force pushed forward to clear the city of the nurgle infestation at H11. The Valhallan forces made good progress but were unable to affect the outcome of the warpritual. The Sourcerers of the Brother Hood of flies failed to perform the ritual and in the fallout of the failed attempt killed 23078 imperial lives along with hospitalizing a significant part of the 1212th Valhallans infantry forces. Some imperial guards caught closest to the warp ritual went completely mad and are not expected to recover. Guthiex the Herald is currently indisposed while being punished by the daemons he promised to bring through. Valhallan victory - but the city is devestated. Imperium battlereport: Battlereport - retaking Hamma gate
- 23.03.02 - Harbingers pushed the Chaos assault southward and ran into the forces of Court of Lord Amonthak the Black in the tundra sector of K10 . Zahndrah, 1st Warden of the Third Legion failed to hold back the Deathguard but survived the battle to ponder who put her in the precarious position. Necron battlereport: Sector 536b65726173-4b3130 (K10) - Stardate 323032332d30332d3032 (2023-03-02).
- 23.03.02 - Tau Skeras Secundus explorers assaulted the tomb of Court of Lord Michotekh at M5. The Tau forces pushed the Necrons back into the tomb by way of a lightning strike that the deployed forces could not ward off.
- 23.03.03 - Quaraton III Reinforcement Battalion successfully attacked the landing site of Hathortekh dynasty at E11. Battlereport : Battlereport - Quarathon vs Hathortekh E11
- 23.03.04 - Valhallan 1212th task force attempted to evacuate refugees from H13, I14 and J14 back to the capital. But were ambushed by Harbingers and defeated at J12
- 23.03.08 - Court of Lord Amonthak the Black activated a dimentional portal inside Amona city and attacked the lord governor herself. Luckily Colonel Vensk of the Valhallan 1212th task force was close having just finished a meeting with the governor and quickly called his troops in to beat back the necron threath. The Lord Governor was rescued after falling into necron hands for a couple of turns. J11 - Imperium Battlereport - J11 - necron dimentional portal attack
- 23.03.09 - Harbingers pushed into H13 where The Order Of Eternal Rapture had set up a final defence of the cathedral St Augustina. Surrounded by Votann, Chaos Daemons and Deathguard the Sisters prevailed and remain in control of the cathedral and surrounding city. Cannoness Beatrice renamed the city "Rapture" after their glorious defence. Battlereport - defence of the cathedral of St Augustina
- 23.03.09 - The daemon horde of The Scourge of Chains assaulted the remains of manufactorum Fatum3 at H14. Westley Yuka Corporation defended the manufactorum knowing what they had paid to secure it from the empirium but were defeated by the endless hordes of the warp. Battlereport: Westley Yuka Corporation Battles (soom to come)
- 23.03.14 - Tau Skeras Secundus explorers went up against Westley Yuka Corporation at G2. Votann came out victorious.
- 23.03.16 - Valhallan 1212th task force sucessfully defended L4 from an attack by Court of Lord Michotekh
- 23.03.16 - The Order Of Eternal Rapture retook the battered manufactorum Fatum3 from chaos and slayed the lord of Brotherhood of flies at H14! Naugh Coronax died to the melta wielding sisters and ended his life in the materium.
- 23.03.17 - Westley Yuka Corporation took on Quaraton III Reinforcement Battalion at E3 and won! Investigative rutuals performed on the obelisk
- 23.03.30 - The Order Of Eternal Rapture marched into the city proclaiming governor Orva Subail a traitor. Valhallan 1212th task force defended her body and her honor and beat the sisters back. No evidence of heresy was presented.
- 23.03.30 - Swords of Davoros retook the manufactorum at I10 from Harbingers
- 23.xx.xx - Westley Yuka Corporation defended the obelisk at E3 from Tau Skeras Secundus explorers. Battle report: Westley Yuka Corporation Battles
- 23.04.06 - House Pavor defeated Valhallan 1212th task force at I10, but lost their warlord in the fight.
- 23.04.10 - Westley Yuka Corporation fought for controll over the ancient dig site at K13 with Swords of Davoros. Votann held the field at the end of the day and have started excavation in search of clues.
- 09.06.23 - Waaagh!Brightsnazz Crashed into F8 and immediatly got stuck in against the 1212th Valhallans. The Astra Militarum managed to fend off the initial attack despite heavy losses. Kommandah Brightsnazz retreats back to F9 and gathers the rest of the Waaagh! that landed in the surrounding areas.
- 22.06.23 - Waaagh!Brightsnazz Charges the gates of G8 factory controlled by the 1212th Valhallans. The Astra Militarum absolutely decimates the ork forces and Waaagh! Brightsnazz` future seems uncertain. Savage drums and chants can be heard from the ork base.
- Panic in Emona, emergency protocols activated
- Votann forces beat back all oposition, necrons and humans. Tries to negotiate with imperial forces. Finally conquer manufactorum Fatum3 and starts to dig in.
- Hama gate falls!
- Eastern manufactorum subcity of Fatum3 overrun by Votann forces to the north-east and Chaos take controll over the southern parts. Manufactorum Fatum3 and subcity Garlands hope lost to the empire. Refugees flow out of the city to the south and trigger an <unknown event> that causes a chaos daemon infestation.
- Chaos claims large teritories east of Amona city and kills of refugees from Garlands hope.
- Sector H11 recaptured but millions die in the psychic outlash from the failed chaos ritual. Reconstruction of Hama gate started
- Necron ambush inside Amona city. Lord Governor Orva Subail nearly captured before necrons are pushed back.
Rules and setup
Necron sectors and dates (or: How to understand the long nonsense strings of numbers that Coleslaw uses...)